Thursday, September 1, 2016

I and Love and You... and... It is excellent!

Chewy.com shipped me a new petfood brand to check out... "I and love and you"; a self admitted unconventional name from a company that hails from Boulder Colorado.  They feel the name symbolizes the incredible bond between a human and a pet... judging from the names of their other offerings... I think they have a wonderful sense of humor and looking at their ingredients, I think they are very serious about providing healthy food for our pets.   Pets give us undying and unconditional affection with lots of purrs in between.  It is hard to believe that Zoey and Zivah are turning one and that TheMaxx is turning eight; so why not have a birthday party for them trying out a new brand of cat food by I and love and you!  I even decided to serve them using my favorite dishes by Portmerion - Botanic Garden!


I was shipped the I and Love and You Variety Pack wet cat food that chewy.com is offering at 46% savings!  The playful names don't stop with the company name- the variety pack comes with four cans  of: "oh my cod", "purrky turkey" and "chicken me out" recipes!  This cat food has been created under the supervision of a holistic vet; it is high in protein and includes deboned real meat,  an excellent selection of vegetables, fruits, and minerals; it is also grain free (no corn, wheat, rice, or soy fillers) and best of all my cats devoured it.

I liked the fact that this is a nice soft pate that comes out of the can easily, so easily that it allowed me to put the food in a pretty as pink cupcake holder for a festive birthday treat for Ziva, Zoey and TheMaxx.  Another plus is that the food does not have a strong smell... it actually smells pretty good... these factors, plus the most important fact, my cats liked it, makes this brand a new alternative for my gang of five!   They loved all the flavors, although purrky turkey seemed to go the quickest!


I also admire what this company is about. I and Love and You are founding members of the Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition, where they collaborate to implement best practices and tools and resources for continual improvement for the benefit of our environment, communities and businesses.  It is also a company that has donated 47,000 meals to dogs and cats waiting for adoption at shelters and rescues across the country; that is the kind of company that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling when purchasing their products.


Zoey is grooming after a delicious birthday meal by I and Love and You... and the two Tonks are eating their fill -- Tonks are never ever left out of any celebration!   You can order the variety pack at www.chewy.com and treat your cats to a feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment