About Wellness Core Simply Shreds for Cats
These handy pouches are a grain free boost of pure protein perfect for snacking or topping. They consist of 100% natural cooked shred of fish (or poultry - it comes in several varieties). This hearty and healthy snack will satiate even the pickiest eaters...my gang of five loved the salmon and tuna. I also liked the fact that it is in a savory broth that adds water to their diet.
The amazing thing about this nutrient dense food is that each recipe is made with four ingredients or less! It is packaged in an easy to use 1.7 oz pouch that is sold by the case that includes twelve packets. This food is a great snack and is intended to be fed in conjunction with a complete and healthy cat food diet. There are several ways your cat can enjoy this food; it can be used as a topper on wet or dry cat food or fed to your cat as an extra special treat, Sabu and Zoey love the extra treat factor!
There are only three ingredients in the Simply Shreds Wild Salmon and Tuna mix that includes: salmon. fish broth and water sufficient for processing tuna.
Wellness, is a family-owned company of pet parents on a mission to raise the bar in pet food, because they believe the right choice at mealtime forms the foundation of a long, happy life together. That's why they do things the right way, not the easy way—they are 100 percent focused on natural nutrition all the time, crafting their pet food and treats recipes that are carefully sourced and thoughtfully prepared. They use the finest, natural ingredients, ensure the highest quality standards, and create delicious recipes pets crave to make every mealtime count.
TOP FIVE THINGS NEVER TO DO TO YOUR CAT
1. Put your cat outdoors unsupervised. If your cat is an indoor cat putting them in the great outdoors can confuse or frighten them... keep kitty harnessed or leashed for your peace of mind and to reassure the cat with your presence.
2. Never leave windows open without a screen. By nature cats are curious and an open screenless window (been there... my cat knocked it out because the screen was not secure) so-- make sure your screens are secure... if they aren't this can lead to roof climbing (they like it - you won't) or worse, a fall depending on the roof and screen.
3. Never put off a vet visit. Even if your cat acts healthy cats can have subtle health shifts that an annual exam can identify and treat.
4. Never hold your cat on your lap while driving- it just isn't safe or smart. A range free cat can become a flying object if you stop quickly.
5. Deal with hairballs, never ignore them. Cats groom constantly - if you have long hair cats, give them a hand and groom them. This will help reduce the number of hairballs by reducing the amount of hair your cat swallows... plus brushing is a wonderful way to bond with your cat.