Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cats in the Kitchen... Weruva

There is a lot of truth to cats in the kitchen... whenever I go in mine I am followed by the Tonkinese who are always curious about what is going on in there, in addition to the fact that I keep the treats on the counter in a nifty little cannister from chewy.com.  This week, I couldn't resist trying Weruva's Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack... it was a big hit with Sabu and Zoey.



There are twelve  three ounce pouches that come in six flavors including
1. One if by land, Two if by Sea - Tuna, Beef, and Salmon in Gravy
2. Pumpkin Lickin'Chicken- Chicken in a Pumpkin Soup
3. Love Me Tender - Chicken and Duck in Gravy
4. Chick Magnet - Chicken in Mackerel in Gravy
5. Pumpkin Jack Splash - Tuna in Pumpkin Soup
6. Mac, Jack, and Sam - Salmon, Mackeral and Skip Jack Tuna in Gravy



I like the fact that all products made by Weruva are made in a human food facility using many ingredients and processes that are used in food products made for people.  The company's motto is "people food for pets"-- I like that idea!  Here are the basic plus's of these pouches besides the fact that they were a big hit with my gang of five, especially, Sabu.


  • This food is high in protein and is made with boneless skinless white chicken breast meat, beef or wild caught fish - salmon, mackerel, and tuna or an interesting combination of these proteins.  
  • The soup formula is lapped up right away and also hydrates my cats.  As a rule, cats don't drink enough water (and, as we know, some of us should drink more too!) so this is a good way to hydrate them.
  • Pumpkin is so good for cats. It supports healthy gut motility and is high in fiber.
  • The recipe contains taurine that is good for your cat's heart and also has added vitamins and minerals.
  • The recipe contains no grains, gluten, GMO ingredients, MSG or carrageenan, so it's a good alternative if your cat has allergies.
  • I like the convenience of the easy open and disposable pouches and the fact that this variety cat has something for everyone even my most finicky eater. 

 Best of all, I like the way this food is devoured by my gang of five!  

No comments:

Post a Comment