Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thankful @ Thanksgiving & Instinct, by Nature's Variety

This week families and friends from all across America will come together to celebrate the things in life that they are thankful for and to eat way too much food! In addition to being thankful for having my gang of five, three Himalayans and two Tonkinese, we are also thankful to be part of the www.chewy.com family, a company that has made so many of our lives easier with their fabulous and dependable online shop that offers thousands of items for our pets and throws in free shipping on orders of $49 or more.  



This month, I am reviewing a new cat food called Instinct, by Nature's Variety minced rabbit.




Just Natural Ingredients

Considering that cats are meat eaters, I was interested in trying minced rabbit to  add variety to my cat's regular diet of salmon, chicken, turkey and beef. Instinct by Nature's Variety minced rabbit comes in a handy plastic cup that makes this food easy to serve.  When I opened the cup, I saw that there was nice bite sized farm raised rabbit served in a thick gravy with fruits and vegetables that I could actually see.  And, to my surprise, the food had a mild rather good smell. Rabbit is high in protein and promotes good digestibility, strong muscles, and a healthy coat and skin, so it is definitely a good choice for cats. According to reviews found on www.chewy.com, 93% of people that purchased this product recommended it.





Health Perks



  •  Quality protein ingredients including farm raised rabbit, pork broth and pork liver.
  • Whole food ingredients that you can see like carrots, spinach, and cranberries in a thick broth.
  • The minced texture is bite size and easy for cats to eat.
  • No grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives are added.
  • It is made in the U.S.A.


Giving Thanks

I am thankful for many things, and one of them is my cats.  This month, considering the season, I thought I would include five reasons why I am thankful for my cats... I bet you have many more reasons to add to this list. 

1. The cute faces that my cats make are irresistible.




2. My cats make working more entertaining!



3. My cat's curiosity gets me out of the house and makes me want to stay adventurous!



4. It is always so much fun to watch them play.




5. Having one or several cats is a good reason to be thankful everyday because they always bring a smile...and are great at relieving stress.





No comments:

Post a Comment