Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fancy Feast is for all kinds of cats...

Fancy  Feast by Purina has been around for 25 years...  I hope I am not dating myself... ! Purina is committed to preparing yummy  culinary "purrfect" goodness for our cats along with a balanced  nutritionally rich diet... and, really, this is a fav food for my gang of five!   Best of all  Fancy Feast Poultry and Beef Classic Pate is 33% off at chewy.com!

One thing I really like about  www.chewy.com is that you can  get just about anything shipped to your door within  two days --  even Fancy Feast and at a discounted price, if you order $49 or more then shipping is free... of not shipping is only $4.95.   Purina is an iconic  pet food company, growing up, all of my dogs and cats and horses were  raised on Purina.  Needless to say Purina has years of experience in making what pets like...and, with a name like "fancy" feast... it is purrfectly yum for my cats -- they think they are "fancy" -- what I like is that Fancy Feast is made in the USA.


Fancy Feast by Purina makes many options -- grilled, gravy, chopped, etc -- but  like me, I guess my cats  are "classic"  they really like the  Fancy Feast  Classic Pate.  I like the easy flip open can and the way my  cats devour the  fancy feast pate! Fancy  Feast contains an average amount of protein and fat; a bit and more fiber than some other  foods and fewer carbs... oh well --to kick it up I add a little moisture  for my cats and supplement them with  dry food.  The point is they just love fancy feast pate...and can it really get any better than that-- it is their go to food.


Is Fancy Feast the most "healthy" cat food... (no it is not  grain  free)  however,  I think it is  a high end cat food because of the quality of the ingredients.  Fancy Feast has real chicken, turkey or beef in its food and has vitamins and minerals.  After all the point is if your cat really enjoys it...  and eats it -- then all is well...  as you see theMaxx is waiting for his  turn...he loves Fancy Feast too. It is also very affordable... and if your cats love it like mine do it is a win win and www.chewy.com has it discounted!


No comments:

Post a Comment