Friday, March 30, 2018

A Purrfect Treat... Purely Fancy Feast Wild Salmon Filets

When I opened the box of goodies from www.chewy.com, I couldn't believe my eyes!  A new product, Purely Fancy Feast Filets by Purina contained a gorgeous hand selected perfectly proportioned cut of natural wild Alaskan Salmon!  It was a love feast at first sight! I couldn't wait to give this gorgeous looking piece of salmon to my cats and to flake it as a topper on their food.



About Salmon and Cats

Salmon is one of the species of fish in the family that also includes char, trout, whitefish, and grayling. Salmon is found in Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Eastern Canada,  Alaska and parts of the Pacific Northwest.  It is a freshwater fish that migrates to the ocean but returns to fresh water to reproduce.  Folklore tales passed down through generations tell us that salmon return to the exact spot where they hatched to spawn; recent tracking studies have found this, for the most part, to be true!




Salmon offers the same health benefits to cats as it does to people.  This fish is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 and these fatty acids will improve the skin and coat of your cat. The anti-inflammatory aspects of salmon are good for the joints of your cat. Better yet, the fat found in salmon will not clog arteries and will also improve the brain health of cats.  Salmon is also an excellent source of Vitamin B-12, B-6, and protein.  

Purely Fancy Feast Filets

The first thing I liked about this product is that it packaged in a case of ten packets is that it is made from 100% all natural wild Alaskan salmon.  This meaty filet is packed in a lightly salted salmon broth without any fillers.  The filets are rich and moist, they smelled fresh and clean and, looked so good that I was sorry I couldn't try them myself!




I also liked the fact that Purely Fancy Feast natural wild Alaskan Salmon comes in a convenient pre-packaged size that makes it easy to "dish" out as a treat or as a topper. My cats prefer it as treat and come running when they hear me open a package!  





As a new product, Purely Fancy Feast Filets only have a few reviews on www.chewy.com, but for those that did review the product, the majority gave it Five Stars...I give it Five Stars as well, because it is all natural with no fillers and, my cats love it!  


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Purina sold these. I will look to get Tulip a salmon treat as well. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete