Monday, February 26, 2018

Stewing On It !

The end of February is around the corner...and soon spring will "march" in - pun intended.  In the cold winter months, I love a hearty stew, you know, the kind grandma used to make or the kind you make on a New England "snow day" when the kids are home from school and the roads are shut down, the kind of day when you light a fire in the woodstove and start to cook.  

Cats, come to find out like a good hearty stew as well... who knew -- that this stew was totally a treat for my cats...Thanks to chewy  I found out that my Tonkinese, Sabu, especially loves stew, it is his favorite and I was excited to try Hartz Delectables Stew, Tuna and White Fish from www.chewy.com.




First of all the packaging says "lickable" and I can assure you...that is just what Sabu did...he licked that scrumptious deliciousness all up.  I liked the fact that it comes in a single serve pouch that is easy to open and throw away.  I did add a bit of water to this just to make sure I got everything out of the package. Hartz Delectable Stew is also a good alternative for a senior cat that has a hard time eating solid or dry food. 


The thick (lickable) sauce is mixed with real whitefish, imitation crab meat and real tuna that has loads of protein for your cat.  It is the perfect (wanted to say purrfect)  reward for the end of the day when winter is almost over and Sabu cannot explore his kingdom on his leash.   Looking at the chewy.com website this product got 4.7 stars out of five with most people noting that their cats loved this "stew".  As you can see  Zivaha is  stepping out for stew!


My cats love this as a treat and as a supplement to their dry food.  My advice, don't "stew" on it...  check out Hartz Delectables Stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment